Search This Blog

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Hong Kong night

Left to right: Bank of China Building (I.M. Pei), Cheung Kong Centre
(Cesar Pelli), HSBC Bank (Norman Foster). Nestled between CKC and HSBC
is the old Bank of China Building, with China Club at the top.  In front centre
is the Colonial-era Legislative Council Building, and unlit front-left is the
WWI Cenotaph
I thought I'd post this picture taken on walk back to the Ferry the other night, on my iPhone.  We'd just attended a Reception given to Parents and Old Scholars of King's school, by the Headmaster, Peter Roberts.  Click on the photo for full size. I think it's rather stunning view....  Sam's place that I wrote about in the post immediately below, is right up the hill behind the new Bank of China building, and has views right over this and the harbour....

No comments:

Post a Comment