![]() |
| Margaret Anderson ("Mutti"), Wellington, NZ, Spring 1944 |
Be patient with the pops and squeaks: of signing on and off, and sometimes Mutti loses me because of tech gaps that I can't explain. And occasionally a disembodied Chinese lady's voice sounds; she's just reminding me to press "record".
That aside, hope you enjoy them, and tell me if you have any additions or comments.
Oh, and btw, it's important that you listen from the beginning. Because, re-listening as I am, I realise that you won't understand some of the references without the earlier passages.
Mutti 1: Early Days (15'48")
Mutti 2: War Years (25'56")
Mutti 3: Tokyo Early Days (19'14")
Mutti 4: Tokyo a Little Later (20'29")
Mutti 5: Tokyo Wedding (18'03")
![]() |
| A cleaner photo than the one above, which I have just realised is just this one cropped. Kilburn Park, Wellington, NZ, Spring 1944 |


No comments:
Post a Comment