Search This Blog

Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Yabuli Ski Resort in Northeast China, February 2010

John and Jing in Yabuli, February 2010
I've added this photo as part of process of writing up for Anne what to do to post photos and comments.  It's a rather nice one, taken in Yabuli ski resort in Heilongjiang, north-east China, over Chinese New Year this year, mid February.  The temperatures were around minus 20-27 all the time.... Snow was great, crisp and soft, but runs rather limited.
This was taken on a day we had "off" from skiing and we went for a walk to a neighbouring resort, up hill and down dale, a pretty and fun walk.
Photo again, with iPhone.
I wrote about the trip on my other blog (Battle of Tours), here.
I also took advantage of the visit to post some pro-nuclear propaganda here. (comparing the clear air we saw with the mucky air of 30 years ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment