Search This Blog

Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Australia: March 2017 (I)

Anna, Jane and Josh at the nice little place in Rye, 3 April 2017

On on of the Mornington surfside beaches

The first Sourdough made with Anne.  I come home to find that my own
8-month old Starter has died and struggling to get another one going.
It's a bit of an art....

A model of colonial Hobard, just outside Hobart

Freycinet Peninsula.  Spiky beach, looking across the big bay

Coles bay beach. Not a soul.  I had a swim, the only one on or in...

One of the many cellar door sales wineries on way to Freycinet

One of the little cottages that Jing and I stayed in, when we drove
aournd Tassie in Jan 1996.  (Forgot the name; but was full anyway)
Just near Swansea, north of Hobart.  Has famous restaurant, also full...

Drive north from Hobart to Freycinet.  Lovely drive

One of the weird paintings at the great Museum of New and Old Art, a
20 minute ferry ride from central Hobart.  A must for any visitor

And another.  Check out its website

View from the roof of my B&B in Hobart, Battery Point Manor.  Yacht Racing
every evening in the Harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment